I have a lot of random pictures of things that won't create a entire post by themselves...so I'll just throw them all into a blender and make a post from that!
This lovely statue is at the Louvre, along with the Mona Lisa. Do you recognize him from somewhere? Maybe if he said, "You give me gum-gum?" This is an Easter Island head, and there is a talking one in the Night at the Museum movies.The hotel where I stayed. It is called the Hotel Ibis Eiffel Tower and is only three blocks from the Eiffel Tower, but unfortunately, other buildings prevented me from seeing the Tower. Rats.A Microsoft building! Don't ask me why I took it--I guess I was excited to see a giant building belonging to an American company in the capital of France.Do you recognize this lovely lady? This is the Statue of Liberty in miniature! This one was built in 1889, three years after the one in New York was finished. Ours was a gift from France. This statue sits on a man-made island on the river Seine and was featured in National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets. Ours is also much bigger!Paris is such a beautiful city. I couldn't resist showing you some more pictures from the top of the Eiffel Tower. So enjoy these pictures and have a lovely week!
No comments:
Post a Comment